Does your home require general maintenance? Please fill out the maintenance request form in your tenant portal.

If this is an emergency such as a downed power line, your home is on fire, you have an active water leak (your house is filling up with water) or you smell gas please call 911 immediately.

If this is a smaller emergency such as you have no water or a dripping pipe please contact us directly and also submit a request on-line so we have the incident on record. Email: rentals@expertprops.com or Fax: (541) 899-3474

Caring for Your Plumbing System

Checklist for HVAC Maintenance

Is Your Home Older Than It’s Years?

5 Maintenance Tips to Ignore at Your Peril

Tips to Make Your Roof Last as Long as Possible

How to Get Rid of Ants

Winterization Checklist